WIN: 3 x ALIEN VS NINJA on DVD!

Is Alien vs Ninja a stark documentary on social decline? No it is not! Look at the title – it’s a fun action adventure featuring alien/ninja fights! This film promises pure sci-fi martial arts joy and delivers it in spades. We have 3 DVDs to give away. Banzai!

Competition ends 9 March 2011

“A SURE-FIRE CROWDPLEASER… PACKS A POWERFUL PUNCH… AWESOMENESS THROUGH AND THROUGH.” – TWITCH.

Alien vs Ninja poster

Alien vs Ninja poster

Written and directed by Seiji Chiba (Evil Ninja), featuring action choreography by Yuji Shimomura (Versus) and Kensuke Sonomura (The Machine Girl) and described by the Montreal Gazette as “a ton of fun,” Alien Vs Ninja is one insane, action-packed, martial arts-meets-sci-fi gore-fest that delivers everything its perfectly descriptive title promises.

Returning from a deadly mission against a rival clan, a small group of legendary Iga Ninja warriors witnesses a blazing fireball roaring across the sky before crashing to earth in the distant forest. Argh no come on you ninja guys it’s an alien! Rushing to the scene to investigate, they are caught completely off guard by a pack of brutally ravenous extra-terrestrials – unwelcome visitors who most definitely have not come in peace. Quickly realising their swords, knives and throwing stars are ineffective against these intergalactic predators, the fearless ninja face their greatest challengein an epic fight for survival.

“A film that promises entertainment and then delivers it” (Todd Brown, Twitch), Alien Vs Ninja is a wall-to-wall celebration of “killer Kung Fu, gratuitous violence, silly splatter [and] high-powered action” (Frightfest) that gleefully remains true to the tradition of Asian extreme cinema favourites.

Alien Vs. Ninja (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Revolver Entertainment on 7th February 2011.

Answer this simple question to enter…

Who would win in a fight between an alien and a ninja? Don’t panic – all answers are correct

1. Oh my, I will have to watch this movie to find out (Seriously? Alien)
2. Oh my, I will have to watch this movie to find out (Seriously? Ninja)
3. Oh my, I will have to watch this movie to find out (Seriously? They both lose. I savour the combat. That makes me the ultimate victor)

HOW TO ENTER THE DVD COMPETITION

Simply email your answer to [email protected]

Please include your NAME and ADDRESS – otherwise we can’t send you your prize.

Please put ALIEN NINJA in the subject title.

NOTE: To enter the competition, please send an email. You do not need to put the answer as a comment. Good luck!

Featured on The Prize Finder – UK Competitions, Loquax Competitions, Free Sweepstakes and Contest

Competition ends 9 March 2011

About The Author